Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Tamil Nadu Cattle breeds (Naatu Maadu) an quick review.

I am Vijayadharan Murugavel started showing interest in my native cattle breeds of tamilnadu. Went to Anthiyur, for a temple function there a saw lots of tamil cattle breed(Naatu maadu). Actually I am surprised while saw those Cows sorry those are not actually cows , They are Lions having horns(Kombu vecha singam) 

Kombu vecha singam da...
While seeing these cattle breeds , I am impressed.




Here I have attached some photographs of it. you will really feel it.
Some Tamilnadu's Cattle breeds are 

  • Kangeyam bull and Kangayam cow
  • Mazha Konga, Kikattu madu
  • Semmarai, Malayan
  • Palamalai
  • Soliya Vadakarai
  • Konadan
  • Mottai cattle,Tanjore polled cattle
  • Irucchali
  • Thambiran madu
  • Thenpandi
Here I am also attaching some of the cattle photographs.






My final request is that , Must try to attend Anthiyur Gurunathar samy temple function next time.
Save farmers !
Save Tamilnadu !
Make Tamilans Adayalam to Next Gen...!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi sir.i am searching for Thenpandi maadu breed.if u have any contacts,pls let us know. I will be thankful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please contact Auditor Chandramouli, Angaala Akilandeshwari Goshala, Kayathaaru, Tirunelveli, He has plenty of the thenpandi breed cows.

    ReplyDelete